Kids First Robot Engineer
An easy-to-read storybook and 53 different parts let preschoolers build 10 robots, while developing simple engineering skills. Follow the funny adventures of Ty and Karlie and the candy factory; use gears, wheels and more to make flying drones, taffy pullers and other exciting machines! For ages 3-5 yrs, from Thames & Kosmos.
- 32 page illustrated storybook lays the groundwork for STEM related skills and comprehension
- Here's a totally engaging way to teach preschoolers simple engineering concepts
- Moving parts teach about simple machines and gear concepts
- Develop fine motor skills, visual-spatial skills, reasoning, science and math skills
- Read the story, building the ten robots featured
- Large, colorful plastic building pieces make it easy for small hands to put the models together